TriggerPoint GRID Foam Roller with Free Online Instructional Videos
The TriggerPoint GRID foam roller is designed with proprietary Distrodensity zones. This three dimensional surface has a variety of widths to replicate the feeling of a massage therapist’s hands.
- Three-dimensional surface allows tissue to aerate while you roll, promoting the flow of blood and oxygen – the nutrients needed to repair muscles
- Hard, hollow core hand-wrapped in EVA foam makes it firmer than traditional foam rollers
- Patented foam roller design offers a superior, multi-density exterior constructed over a rigid, hollow core
- Constructed from quality materials that won’t break down or lose shape from repeated use
- Includes access to free online instructional video library on foam rolling best practices from the experts at TriggerPoint
- Trusted foam roller of physical and massage therapists, coaches, trainers and athletes provides muscle recovery, pain relief and improved flexibility
- Environmental design uses less foam than traditional foam rollers.
- Compact and travel-friendly
- Weight tested to support up to 500 lbs/225 kg static load
Regular use of the GRID can provide benefits such as recovery from (or preventing) injuries, decreased muscle and joint pain, increased circulation and flexibility, improved balance and mobility and preparing the body for peak performance. The distinctive, multi-dimensional surfaces of the GRID replicate the feeling of a massage therapist’s hands – wide and flat like the palm, long and tubular like the fingers, and small and firm like the finger tips. The textured surface of the GRID helps to maximize the flow of blood and oxygen to heal tissue.
Each foam roller has a different density to deliver a specific type of massage.
Our solid foam rollers contour to the body to address the superficial muscles of the body, where as our firmer, hollow core rollers are more rigid and address the deeper muscle tissue.
Every TriggerPoint foam roller is designed with the signature GRID © pattern which replicates the feeling of a massage therapist’s hand..
This patented multi-density pattern channels blood and oxygen through the tissue helping to alleviate common muscular discomfort.
Perhaps we should make more use of this great product.
It will certainly make you feel better!